Drag bag for handicapped dogs is an excellent tool that comes handy in situations where it is not possible or suitable to use a dog wheelchair. Dog parents use the drag bag mostly in their own homes and when traveling, because it:
- protects the dog from cold from cold floors
- prevents abrasions that are difficult to heal
- helps keep the apartment clean, especially if the dog is incontinent
Drag bags are also suitable for dogs who, for some reason, cannot have their own wheelchair at all. Maybe they practice Spinal Walking or it wasn’t recommended by their veterinarian for some other reason.
More about the product
AnoyneGo drag bags fit in with our wheelchair offer perfectly, and provide a great-quality, handmade product that helps dogs and their families. As with wheelchairs, we pay attention to maximum quality and usability, and pleasing, modern design.
Walking bags are available in 5 sizes (though each bag is made bespoke based on the measurements) and 4 colors. You can either choose a colour to match with the wheelchair or go by a different criteria. The AnyoneGo drag bags are designed in the Czech Republic and are made for you by a local seamstress.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG FOR THE DRAG BAG?
We create drag bags bespoke for each dog, so we will need to know some measurements. That is why we have prepared a simple and clear guide on how to do it. To determine the size you need to order, compare the measured length of the dog with our size chart. But don’t forget that we need all 5 data described in the manual! Only then will the drag bag fit your dog correctly.
MAIN FEATURES OF ANYONEGO WALKING BAGS:
- Comfortable cut is chosen to restrict the dog’s movement as little as possible
- Carefully selected materials for different parts of the bag ensure optimal comfort.
- Breathable mesh in the back prevents overheating and excessive sweating of the active dog.
- Quality straps with adjustable length keep the drag bag in place.
- the bag is washable and can be cleaned in the washing machine,
- thanks to high-quality zippers it is very easy to put it on and take off,
- is foldable and takes little space,
- the lower part is made of heavy-duty, slippery material, which helps the dog to move
Since we make the drag bag bespoke for each individual dog, we don’t have them in stock. Therefore, their delivery time is around two weeks.
We are also able to arrange customized adjustments for the bag. If you are interested in special decorations or have other special wishes, please write to us at email@example.com and we will agree on the next steps on an individual basis.
AnyoneGo drag bags are suitable for dogs who, because of their handicap, pull their legs more or less behind them. If your dog has a disability, when he has legs rather under him, as if he was sitting, then please contact us. We are able to make these bags, too, it just requires a bit more measuring and communication.
ANYONEGO WALKING BAG CARE:
Drag bags can be washed in a washing machine at 40°C. Do not tumble dry. The foam pad must be removed before washing.